Terms of Service
We (the folks at IntenCT) run a service called Festisite.com and would love for you to use it. As this site is geared toward sharing some legal words are needed. Our service is designed to encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you post. Please make sure you read through the list and the rest of the terms and agree with them before you get started.
By creating an account you agree to the following:
- You will only post material (e.g. poems and comments) which you wrote yourself and that you have the legal right to release under these terms.
- You grant the operators of Festisite.com a royalty-free license to print/display your posts on this web site and their future projects.
- If you post material of which you are not the author or for which you do not have the legal right to distribute according to these terms, you will indemnify and hold harmless the operators of this site and any third parties who are exposed to liability as a result of your actions.
If you cannot legally agree to these terms, or do not want to, you cannot create an account here.
Unless explicitly listed otherwise, all content is copyright © 2007 IntenCT, all rights reserved.
- The copyright of the poems listed on this site remains at all times with their original author, unless a poem is explicitly marked as being in the public domain.
- Without permission of the original author you are not allowed to use the poems for any other purpose as for reading from this web site.